I can't believe the price I saw on ebay for a PS3 this morining. I am not interested in getting one just was curious as to what they were going for.
PS3 on Ebay
I can't believe the price I saw on ebay for a PS3 this morining. I am not interested in getting one just was curious as to what they were going for.
PS3 on Ebay
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
That brought a good little chuckle for the morning.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
that's insane. you can buy one in march for the retail of 600 pretty easily.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
i heard they was already people at walmart last night waitin to get one and they dont come out til tomar.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
There was one person waiting around 3, then another person in the line by 4:30.
And all WM gave them to sit in were those hardass metal folding chairs. I do believe that if I was going to sit in one place for 24+ hours, I would bring my own chair.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Apparently some did. I was in there earlier today before work, and went to see how many were there. Of course all the spots were taking, and a few had brought, or bought some of the collapible folding chairs. One older fella was zonked out in one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
One chair had a sign apparently Wal-Mart had given them that said "Restroom break: back in 15 minutes" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
What the crap? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
The news said people had been waiting at Best Buy since Monday.
10 people in lounge chairs at 8 am this morning at a Super Target . Electronics mgr told me that they only had 14 units .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Saw a piece on WYMT this evening about a Best Buy somewhere in east KY. Someone drove by and shot at the campers with a BB gun. Even the TV reporter got shot in the [censored].
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks